ASL Summer Camp
ASL Summer Camp is open to anyone who is keen to learn ASL for the first time, or for those with some signing skills to advanced levels. Minimum suggested age is 16 years old.
There are 3 different levels :
- Basic: No American Sign Language background knowledge to minimum knowledge (0-50 signs)
- Intermediate: Basic ASL skill to Intermediate (50-200 signs)
- Advanced: Intermediate to Advanced skills (200 or more signs)
The format of our summer camp is different this year due to the uncertainty caused by Covid-19.
- Delivery will be online.
- There are 4 weeks being offered and you can choose which week you would like to join.
- Deadline to register is 2 business days before the class starts.
- There is no early bird registration.
- Cost is $150 (plus GST) for 10 hours of instruction, Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Please choose one of the weeks below to register.
July 20-24. Register here.
July 27-31. Register here.
August 10-14. Register here.
August 17-21. Register here.
If you are not sure what level you are at, or for any other information, please contact Cindy Pilz, email@example.com.